Titus Jackson is a Property investor at 23


Titus Jackson has managed to start and grow his property investment company and he is only 23. The former mechanical engineering student started eKasi Home Buyers with very little experience.

“When I started reading, it became clear that most wealthy people have property assets.

And the market at the time made it easy to buy property.” Titus used his savings and got investors to buy his first property. He explains that he is a property investor not an estate agent.

“There is a huge difference between the two.

I don’t help people to sell their house, but I buy their houses myself, which is a simpler and quicker process for the seller.” Titus says even though doing business in the townships has been easy, his age can be a disadvantage.

“Sometimes I think people don’t take me seriously because they know I am young. They do not care that I am really good at what I do.”

eKasi Home Buyers has two permanent employees and Titus is proud to make a contribution to their lives.

“I am a strong believer in mentorship.

Those who have gone before us really have wisdom we cannot get anywhere.” Titus’ dream is to become a mogul.

“I want black investors to come on board.

I know it is rare, but we must own hotels.”

Source

Comments

Popular Posts